Carbon2Nature considers the privacy of individuals to be important, both the visitors to our website (hereinafter, “C2N”) and any other individuals who provide information to us through this website or make use of the services offered as registered USERS (hereinafter, “USER” or “USERS“).
Carbon2Nature undertakes to process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations applicable at any time. In particular, Carbon2Nature shall comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (“LDPGDR“) and any other related implementing regulations in force at any time.
In any case, the USER is solely responsible for the information provided on the website and if in the future Carbon2Nature wishes to use it for purposes other than those referred to above, it will inform the USER of these new purposes and will seek his/her consent, if necessary.
1. Who is the data controller?
Contact details of the data controller:
CARBON2NATURE, S.A. Plaza Euskadi 5, Bilbao. CIF nº A72467590
2. How do we collect personal data from you?
Carbon2Nature may have the data you provide us with in the forms you fill in or through the different e-mail accounts that Carbon2Nature makes available on its website for contact purposes.
This data is processed when you interact with Carbon2Nature in participating or requesting to be considered to participate in activities related to Carbon2Nature, when you apply to any of our job offers, when you interact with the website when you are asked to provide personal data, as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy; when you register on the website or use certain features without registering.
We ask you to update your personal data as it changes, and always provide truthful information, as we must have your current information.
3. How do we use personal data of the USERS?
Carbon2Nature informs USERS that the personal data provided and captured will be used for the purpose of:
Respond to queries or requests for information that USERS may make;
4. Why do we process personal data of the USERS?
Carbon2Nature may process your personal data on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when it is necessary to comply with Carbon2Nature’s legal obligations and (D) as necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
5. Who will be able to access the USER’s personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, it may be accessed by the following individuals, without distinction:
- Authorized personnel of Carbon2Nature subject to the applicable data protection laws;
- Official bodies or third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- External service providers, with whom we have signed the legally required contracts under which they guarantee the fulfilment of their obligations as data processors.
6. How do we protect USER’s personal information?
We have implemented the necessary technical measures to protect your data and information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the USER should be aware that security measures are not indefeasible. Carbon2Nature is not responsible for the actions of third parties who, in violation of these measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
We have established procedures for any data security incident.
7. How long will we keep the USER’s personal data?
The criteria we follow for the retention of your data is determined by:
- The purpose of the data collected and the fulfilment of this purpose.
- Required periods of storage according to contractual and legislative requirements.
Carbon2Nature employees and suppliers who have any access to the USER’s data undertake not to disclose or make use of the information they have accessed. The information provided by the USER shall in any case be considered confidential and may not be used for any other purpose than that which Carbon2Nature informs the USER of, where appropriate.
9. What are the data protection rights of USERS?
USERS may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask Carbon2Nature if it is processing your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data are inaccurate or complete the data that it is incomplete.
- Right to request erasure of your data.
- Right to request restriction of processing: in this case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- • Right to object to processing: Carbon2Nature will no longer process personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the USER wishes his / her data to be processed by another data controller, Carbon2Nature will facilitate the transfer of his / her data to the new data controller.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
10. Special category of personal data
Carbon2Nature does not collect or obtain personal data from USERS that are particularly sensitive or included in the special category of USER’s personal data, unless they explicitly provide it. Special categories of personal data refer to information relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person, health data, sex life or sexual orientation.
11. Child Use Policy
This website is not designed or directed to children under the age of sixteen (16), without parental or legal guardian permission. In this regard, we do not knowingly collect information from such individuals. In any case, if the parents or legal representatives consider that their children have provided us with personal data, without their consent, please contact us by writing to the address of the data controller.
12. Direct Marketing
We will not use USER’s personal data for direct marketing purposes without their express prior consent.
If at any time you decide to stop receiving commercial or promotional information from Carbon2Nature you can, without charge and without having to provide any justification, unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns and oppose the future processing of your personal data for these purposes by sending us an e-mail to the address of the Data Controller or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the subject line of the e-mail. You can also use the unsubscribe procedure provided in any promotional message you receive from Carbon2Nature. However, even if you decide not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, Carbon2Nature may continue to contact you regarding important non-commercial information, such as incident resolution, error detection and prevention or, in general, to comply with the Legal Notice and/or Conditions of Use and Access of the website.
13. Automated decision making
Carbon2Nature does not carry out automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us to do so. In that case, we would inform you about the logic used in the decision and the meaning and expected consequences of such processing to you.
14. Links to other websites
16. Exercise of rights
In case you have provided personal data to Carbon2Nature in this website, you have the right to access his/her personal data being processed, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as the right to object and restrict the processing and data portability. If you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time although this will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing that occurred prior to your consent being withdrawn. You can exercise your rights free of charge through the following channels. In any event, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es or with any other appropriate control authority.